NOTICE: Summer 2013 Course Evaluation
We would like to notify you that an online course evaluation for Summer 2013 will be conducted. We will greatly appreciate it if you evaluate the course you have taken this semester within the given period of time; your individual responses will be kept strictly confidential, so please feel free to give your honest and detailed opinions.
Course evaluations are done in such a way as to enhance the quality of courses, and the results will help students in choosing quality courses. The evaluation results of a course are currently open to students only when more than 60% of all students taking the course in the evaluation. For this reason, securing more than a certain number of participants is essential to open the results of the course evaluation and help students in choosing suitable courses.
Course evaluation results are also being utilized as basic data for the personnel management of professors and the selection of Best Lecturer Award winners, as well as possible reappointment of part-time faculties. We ask for your active and sincere participation in the current course evaluations. Your opinions count.
Below are details of how course evaluations will be conducted:
1. Courses to be evaluated: All courses given in Summer 2013
2. Courses not subject to evaluation:
- Research courses (e.g. seminar, field exercise, internship program, graduation research, individual research, dissertation research)
- Courses open in other universities
3. Evaluation method: Online survey
4. Period: Aug. 1(Thu.) 10:00 ~ Aug. 9(Fri.) 23:59 (for 9 days)
※ 'Academic System' menu on the portal site.
PC: Course Evaluation → Final Course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken → Check questions → Confirm
Mobile: Class Enrolment → Final Course Evaluation → Click each of the courses taken → Check questions → Confirm
6. Number of questions: 9 ("Overall Opinion" included)
7. Caution: Students who have participated in the course evaluation can review the assessments during the period for grade revision and posting.
8. For more inquiries: Academic Support Team (T. 1231)
Dean, Office of Academic Affairs